About Me

My photo
I have been an elementary and secondary school teacher and administrator. Currently, I am a faculty member in the Faculty of Education at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. My M.Ed. and Ph.D. had a focus on the educational and linguistic experiences of children who moved from other countries to Canada.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Another excellent blog with posts on Haiti

I have been amazed as I've read the blog posts of those who participated in the learning trip to Haiti last week.

Here is a blog, developed by Roopa Reddy, a colleague at Laurier, that I would highly recommend simply for its excellent content. You will also note that the most recent posts are from Laurier students who engaged with the Centre for Education for Women and Children in Cap-Haitien. I have had an association with this NGO for a number of years but have not spent the quantity of time there as Roopa, Laura, Jerry, and Katie did last week.

Click on the following to be taken to the blog: Edumodels

No comments: