About Me

My photo
I have been an elementary and secondary school teacher and administrator. Currently, I am a faculty member in the Faculty of Education at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. My M.Ed. and Ph.D. had a focus on the educational and linguistic experiences of children who moved from other countries to Canada.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Photos of our first couple of days in Cap-Haitien: Laurier service-learning trip to Haiti

We have tried to post a few pictures here and there but thought I'd try and post a few more here to give you some "photo-perspective" on our time in Cap-Haitien:

Dodgeball at Regina Assumpta school

Meeting with school leaders from the north to investigate strategic areas for the future.

Last minute preparation (on the balcony of Stella Maris) for today's English classes at the Public University of the North and Regina Assumpta school.


Connecting with one of our students from last year's ESL program (Samuel, 2nd from left)
L-R Jhonel Morvan, Samuel, myself, Gabriel Osson, CJ


No comments: